5/01/2007

The Quote Book Gets Sauced

Where there's alcohol, there's a Quote Book. Alcohol is great for quotes. Alcohol is not so great for trying to write the quotes down. I manage.

Even Mountain Dew doesn't compare to Erin.
- Justin 9-17-00

If I stay up long enough I can go to Church drunk.
- Vicky 10-8-00

Hey guys, you're littering the lights. I saved you.
- Laura 11-2-00

I need to go to the bathro..... wait, I need more alcohol.
- Erin 11-18-00

Hey Susan!
- Laura 11-18-00

You're sweet. I would almost kiss you but you're a girl.
- Laura 11-18-00

Promise you'll drink me all the water I give you.
- Katie 11-18-00

Don't grab my heiny. It's mine. I will grab it if I want it grabbed.
- Laura 11-18-00

Guess what guys. I peed successfully in the toilet, and I flushed, and I washed. I am still the peeing queen.
- Laura 11-18-00

Amber's pants fell down. 1-17-00

Do you know what is really fun to do? You take a glass of water and take a big drink and then look in the mirror and the water goes everywhere.
- Erin 1-17-00

The room is fuzzy.
- Erin 2-9-01

What's an orange?
- Lydia 2-9-01

It could be the fact that I'm in-eber-jew-ber-ated.
- Jason D 2-9-01

I'm just pourin' out some sin.
- Jason D 2-10-01

So Jolyn, is your dad in the Army or the military?
- Pam 4-6-01

It's the age with no ice. I'm a dinosaur in the Icelandic. I'm a tyrannosaurs! ROAR!
- Emily

The more I drink, the more intelligent I get..... sometimes.
- Erin 8-17-01

Shut your raggedy ass up and shut the fuck up!
- Thomas 12-1-04

Is he nucleating his junk?
- Katie 12-31-04

Every time an angel drinks a bottle of vodka a person gets its wish.
- Thomas 12-31-04

Waaa. Pizza. Waaa.
- Justin 1-9-05

I'll tell you something, I'm pretty hairy..... It's not that funny. I'll say it again, I'm not that hairy.
- Ethan 1-23-05

Did you say there were nine beers left? That means we drank twenty-one beers. That's as many beers as you have to be to drink them.
- Ethan 1-24-05

Let's put the peer in the bitcher.
- Katie 5-1-05

Do you know what's great? Squirrels never get drunk.
- Jason 6-12-05

The Quote Book in action. The "Legos" are in a pyramid in the background.

I'm building Legos, not you!
- Jason 6-12-05

I thought that was a very small truck, man, but it was a motorcycle.
- Katie 6-12-05

I want to go in the tub of water that's warm.
- Thomas 6-18-05

No one likes timers that show your life's death.
- Thomas 6-23-05

Monks are supposed to be poverty and sex-stricken.
- Jason 8-8-05

Ethan is like the flower you can not fragrancely smell.
- Jason 8-8-05

What's the difference between aisle and isle? One's an island and one is a gap between seats.
- Katie 12-7-05

1 comment:

TheTechSpec said...

There just can;t be Zero memories, so I thought I would say this. I remember my "legos"

Also, Columbia was fun!